Natural Chamomile oil 60ml.
Natural chamomile oil 60ml this pure chamomile oil in a handy pump bottle is perfect for a sensitive skin, chamomile oil for a healthy skin.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Natural Chamomile oil 60ml.
Natural Chamomile oil helps the skin Healing, Relaxing, Soothing.
Description- Use: This Natural chamomile oil with its mild ingredients is an emollient, helps soothing of small irritations, is an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic and promotes healthy skin. It is suitable for sensitive and dry skins. It helps to treat acne, rashes, eczema, itchy skin and minor burns. It is also beneficial in relieving muscle discomfort after exercise, making it a beneficial massage oil.
Chamomile oil is derived from the chamomile plant. In fact, chamomile is actually related to daisies. Chamomile oil is made from the flowers of the plant.
Inhaling chamomile oil may help with a variety of conditions, including anxiety and promoting sleep. You can use the oil in a diffuser or in a glass spray bottle.
• Diffusion. A diffuser allows the scent of evaporated essential oils to spread through a room. When diffusing chamomile oil be sure to follow the specific directions that come with your diffuser.
• Spray. To use chamomile oil in a spray, dilute 10 to 15 drops of chamomile oil in each ounce of water. Add to a glass spray bottle and shake well before using.
Do not use a plastic spray bottle as the oil will break down the plastic over time.
When using chamomile or any essential oil for aromatherapy, make sure that the space you’re in is ventilated well. Use caution to avoid exposing women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, children, and pets to the essential oil.
Chamomile oil can also be used in topical applications. This may help with aches and pains, digestive issues, or anxiety.
All essential oils must be diluted in a carrier oil before it touches the skin.
Here are some ways to use it:
• Massage oil. To use chamomile oil in massage oil, you’ll first need to dilute it in a carrier oil. There are a variety of carrier oils available, including coconut oil and jojoba oil.
• Bath oil. Mix chamomile oil with a carrier oil and add to your warm bathwater.
• In a lotion. You can add 1 or 2 drops of chamomile oil to a body lotion or moisturizer, and apply to your skin.
• On a compress. Make a hot compress by soaking a towel or cloth in warm water, adding 1 to 2 of drops of diluted chamomile oil, and then applying to your achy area, like your back or stomach.
Ingredients: Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil “Cretan” extra virgin olive oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, vitaminRosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol AcVitamin E), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil.
Because Evergetikon Cosmetics do not contain any parabens, silicone, propylene glycol, mineral oil, ethanolamine, phthalates, musk xylene, triclosan, Methylisothiazolinone…… or any other chemical preservative or additive. Therefore these cosmetics are considered natural and very safe to use.
Cosmetics from Evergetikon are dermatologically tested, therefore no harm to animals is done.
Packaging from Evergetikon is made from a carton, glass, metal and recyclable plastic pumps and caps. Therefore all packaging is 100% recyclable when offered separately for recycling.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.