For those who want to start the morning super healthy. (Gluten, grain and sugar free)
Ingredients for 10 cookies;
- 150 gr. RAW Carob powder BIO.
- 1 Egg.
- 75 gr. Carob syrup BIO
- 40 gr. Carob honey.
- 50 gr. Carob cacao substitute
- 1 Thee spoon ginger.
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 170 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix with a spoon until fully incorporated. The mixture will be thick and sticky; just keep turning it over until all of dry pieces are part of the large mass of dough.
- Scoop cookie dough into a ¼ measuring cup, turn over and flop onto the prepared baking sheet leaving 6 cm (2-inches) between each cookie.
- Press down on the cookies lightly. Then place the tray with the cookies in the oven to bake for 15-18 minutes, until tops are slightly cracked and your house smells like a bakery.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow cookies to cool on the pan for 30 minutes or so.
Variety: Don’t like hearty at all, replace the ginger for 100gr dried raisins and 100gr crushed walnuts for a sweet and crunchy cookie.