THE BENEFITS OF SNAIL MUCUSilovecrete
THE BENEFITS OF SNAIL MUCUS
Snail mucus is a physical secretion derived from snails. These secretions are extremely essential and beneficial. Have you at any time imagined that those molluscs served with medicinal spice butter and chardonnay will help you reverse the ageing clock? it’s not precisely the animals themselves – it’s the slime they discharge that truly matters. Snail slime skin care products are the trend now. Before you decide to turn away in disgust, it’s imperative you know more about the reason they’re so craved:
The advantages of this mucus include the following
- Snail slime (or perhaps its cosmetic name, snail filtrate) is filled with nutritional requirements such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, which are widely used in beauty products and also proven to be good for the skin. These components help preserve the snail’s skin from harm, disease, dryness and ultraviolet rays.
- Snail slime consists of 91-98% water. The slime is filtered a few times to improve its concentration and guarantee its cleanliness. Many snail slime products are believed to have as much as 97% snail emission filtrate. Nevertheless, the regularity, as well as quality of the snail mucus, also needs to be considered when searching for a good product.
- Skincare snail slime is generally collected from lab-grown common garden snails or Cornu aspersum (previously Helix Aspersa), that is regarded as an agricultural nuisance.
- Snail mucin is best famous for its anti-ageing elements. It can help to activate the formation of collagen and elastin, preserve skin from free radicals, calm skin, restore damaged cells and restore hydration. It is usually used to treat dry skin, ageing signs or wrinkles and stretch marks, pimple and rosacea, age spots, burns, scars, razor bumps as well as flat warts.
- Snail secretion filtrate is generally utilized in a large part of Cretan beauty products, such as serums, facial covers, lotions and furthermore blurring creams. Nearly all products are really not as oozy and gooey as you would think. Most have a neutral look, smell and texture.
- Snail spas are very common in Thailand and have attained major beauty-conscious Asian countries such as Japan and Korea. Throughout the massage session, living snails are placed on the client’s face and left to slither around.
- DIY snail spas or snail slime products are not recommended. Keep in mind, snails used at a responsible spa centre or in beauty products are properly grown and the snail slime is efficiently refined, while those in your vegetable garden are not.
- The usage of snail slime for beauty dates back to old Greece, in which well-known physician Hippocrates allegedly recommended smashed snails and sour milk to treat inflammation. The usage of snail creams began lately when Chilean farmers who managed snails for the French market observed their skin was noticeably smoother.
- It is advised that you start with a handful of snail slime product on a particular part of the skin to check for allergic reactions. Snail slime is, after all, something that your skin might not have experienced. You’re also encouraged to keep on using the product for a minimum of two weeks to understand its full benefits.
Snail mucus cosmetics
Body and Hands after sun and after shower gel. With Aloe and Snail Mucus.
Body and Hands after sun and after shower gel. With Aloe and Snail Mucus. Snail mucus after sun the only body and hands after sun with snail mucus lotion.
Cleansing Lotion, With Chamomile and Tea Tree, For all skin types.€13,95
Cleansing Lotion, With Chamomile and Tea Tree, For all skin types. Snail mucus cleansing lotion with chamomile and tea tree, snail mucus cleansing lotion.
BODY MILK SPF 30 – High protection Snail Mucus and Carrot€18,95
BODY MILK SPF 30 – High protection with Snail Mucus and Carrot, high sun protection body milk with SPF 30. body milk with snail mucus and carrot protection
Face cream SPF 30 – High protection with snail mucus€18,95
Face cream SPF 30 – High protection, high protection face cream with SPF 30 for daily use. Face cream with SPF 30 suitable for all skin types.
Anti wrinkle serum, for all skin types, with snail mucus.€32,95
Anti wrinkle serum, for all skin types, with snail mucus. The only anti wrinkle serum with snail mucus. The best Snail mucus anti wrinkle serum.
Facial Night Cream, For all skin types.€29,95
Facial Night Cream, For all skin types. Facial Night Cream, With Snail Mucus, Hyaluronic Acid and Shea Butter karité. The best facial night cream.
Facial Day Cream, For oily and acne prone skin.€27,95
Facial Day Cream, For oily and acne-prone skin. The best facial day cream with snail mucus for oily and acne prone skin type. Facial day cream for acne skin
Facial Day Cream, For normal and dry skin.€27,95
Facial Day Cream, With Snail Mucus, Vitamin E and Sweet Almond. Our snail mucus facial day cream for normal and dry skin is the best snail mucus day cream.