Benefits of Moisturizing Hair Mask With Olive Oil, Aloe Vera And Honeyilovecrete
Benefits of Moisturizing Hair Mask With Olive Oil, Aloe Vera And Honey
Who doesn’t desire to have long, thick, lustrous hair? From sixteen to sixty, every woman loves and adores her hair, as it plays an important role in reflecting individual taste and personality. But, due to dirt, dust and pollution, hair fall, hair loss, thin hair, are common issues both the men and women are facing today.
Thin hair doesn’t only affect the look, it also takes away the self-esteem of a person gradually. Emotional stress, undisciplined lifestyle, nutritional deficiency, allergic reaction, there may be many reasons behind thinning hair. Whatever the reason may be, what can we do to protect and restore the growth of our hair?
Rizes Hair Mask with Olive Oil, Aloe Vera and Honey is the perfect remedy for dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. It offers deep hydration, nourishes the hair root, and rejuvenates the hair, making it lustrous and voluminous.
Why Use Rizes Hair Mask With Olive Oil, Aloe Vera And Honey?
This moisturizing rizes hair mask comes with organic Aloe Vera, organic olive oil, honey, wheat protein, and Goji berry extract, ideal for dry and frizzy hair, exposed to sun and pollution. Aloe Vera and olive oil consist of moisturizing properties, fast effective on the dry skull and dry hair, providing nourishment and hydration. Honey and wheat proteins, add vitamins and metals to the hair, offering proper nourishment. The best part of using this product is that it doesn’t contain parabens, silicones, mineral oil, Propylene glycol, Colourants.
Olive Oil for Hair
- Olive oil provides all the necessary components to the scalp to fight dandruff. It is a one-stop solution to the dry, flaky scalp; it protects the hair from split ends.
- Olive oil works wonder on the rough and dry hair prone to brittle. It softens the dry hair, making it shine.
- Olive oil is rich in Vitamin A, E, and antioxidants; it defends the keratin of hair from damage, soothes it with moisture, making the hair stronger.
- It removes the excess sebum and boosts the formation of new hair follicles, promoting hair growth.
Honey for Hair
- Besides being an alternative sweetener, honey acts as a natural emollient for the hair. It means honey locks the moisturizer in the hair, providing a deep conditioning to the hair.
- The antioxidant properties of honey keep both the scalp and hair healthy.
- Honey acts as a natural cleanser, cleansing away the impurities from the hair follicles, promoting hair growth.
Aloe Vera for Hair
- Aloe Vera contains the proteolytic enzyme, which repairs the damage cells of the scalp, preventing the hair fall.
- It stimulates the hair follicles, promoting hair growth.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera soothe the scalp from irritation and inflammation.
Hence, it is clear that these above mentioned natural ingredients safeguard the hair, casting a shield against the dust, dirt, the sun and pollution. Instead of applying them individually, one can easily get all the qualities in this Moisturizing hair mask with olive oil, Aloe Vera and honey. Apply the hair mask on wet hair from the root to the edge and let it for 2-3 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.
Buy it now!
Moisturizing hair mask with olive oil, aloe vera and honey.€13,95
Moisturizing hair mask with organic aloe, organic olive oil, honey & wheat proteins and goji berry extract, ideal for dry hair exposed to the sun.